Pages

01 August 2016

IDAHO FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHER: SIMMONS FAMILY

I was thrilled to meet this adorable family in person last week - Kristia came across my photography on Instagram in May and booked a session right away! I had fun getting to know Greg and Kristia as we walked around for their photos. Also, their daughter Mya is just the cutest, happiest girl! She did great for these photos - her little smile could brighten anyone's day. Hope you guys enjoy these! Leave a comment and tell me what you think :) amandacheriephotography@gmail.com

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram @amandacheriephoto, Twitter @acheriephoto and Like my page on Facebook too! Also, If you're looking for a gift or a little something for yourself - Check out my Etsy store Hello Cherie Designs, here.

Check out my previous post! A lifestyle session in the desert.. See the full post here!
 
XOXO - Amanda












2 comments:

  1. Amanda ! I couldn't have imagined a better capture of our little family!! Thank you so much for being so sweet and doing the most amazing job. I am ecstatic about these pictures and can not wait to get my grimy hands on them !!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed. I can't stop looking at them

    ReplyDelete