Pages

02 August 2016

IDAHO SENIOR PHOTOGRAPHER: EZMER, MARSING HIGH SCHOOL, CLASS OF 2017

This girl made my day when I met her! She is sweet, genuine, smart and fun to be around! She's a cheerleader at Marsing High School and is going to be a senior this year! I found out she is determined, hard working, and honestly just an overall ray of sunshine. Ezmer - this life has huge things in store for you! Can't wait to see where life takes you. Thanks for choosing me to be your photographer. Enjoy!

Know of any 2017 seniors? Email me to book a session! amandacheriephotography@gmail.com

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram @amandacheriephoto, Twitter @acheriephoto and Like my page on Facebook too! Also, If you're looking for a gift or a little something for yourself - Check out my Etsy store Hello Cherie Designs, here.

Check out my previous post! The cutest little family session.. See the full post here!
 
XOXO - Amanda












No comments:

Post a Comment