Pages

29 July 2016

IDAHO LIFESTYLE PHOTOGRAPHER: DESERT VOLKSWAGEN BUS SHOOT

So, If you follow me on Instagram (@amandacheriephoto) you might have already read that this shoot was a dream! I've always wanted to put together a shoot like this! I was so happy when Kaitlyn agreed to let me use her bus (and her!) for this fun session out in the desert. I had a blast doing this, email me to set up a session similar to this one: amandacheriephotography@gmail.com

Special thanks to my buddies over at Proof Eyewear for providing some rad shades for this shoot!

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram @amandacheriephoto, Twitter @acheriephoto and Like my page on Facebook too! Also, If you're looking for a gift or a little something for yourself - Check out my Etsy store Hello Cherie Designs, here.

Check out my previous post! Becca + Kevin's gorgeous garden wedding.. See the full post here!
 
XOXO - Amanda





No comments:

Post a Comment