Pages

11 July 2016

PNW / IDAHO ENGAGEMENT PHOTOGRAPHER: JULIA and SHANE, LARRABEE STATE PARK ENGAGEMENT

I have been SO excited to share these photos with you all! Two weeks ago I traveled from Idaho to Washington (where I grew up) for a few days to photograph Julia + Shane. We met at Larrabee State Park in Bellingham, WA for some engagement photos the day before their wedding. I love how these turned out, I was hoping for a PNW vibe and I think our location was perfect for that! But honestly, how adorable is this couple!? Their session was full of laughs and silliness - it made my job so easy! Julia is one of my childhood best friends - she and I met when we were 8 years old (!!!) and have been friends since. I loved getting to meet Shane for the first time too! Their personalities compliment so well, it makes them fun to be around and the photos show that! I can't wait to post the photos from their wedding - It was a gorgeous day! Hope you all enjoy these photos as much as I do :)

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram @amandacheriephoto, Twitter @acheriephoto and Like my page on Facebook too! Also, If you're looking for a gift or a little something for yourself - Check out my Etsy store Hello Cherie Designs, here.

Check out my previous session too! A sweet wedding I got to photograph in Boise.. See the full post here!
 
XOXO - Amanda








1 comment:

  1. The pictures and view from their website made us excited to see it, so we booked an appointment and found that these guys do not treat you like just some paycheck. The manager and chef from DC wedding venues were really amazing.

    ReplyDelete