Pages

29 June 2016

BOISE | NAMPA IDAHO WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER: NATHAN and MARTHE

Before these two head off to Norway to live together, they tied the knot Sunday June 26 at 5:30pm in Boise! These two actually met in Norway - where Marthe is from. I found out its Norwegian tradition to wear your rings on the right hand! Anyways, I was SO excited to be apart of their special day. They have a sweet, simple love that is so special! Thank you guys for choosing me to capture these moments for you and your families. Congratulations on your marriage and best wishes!

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram @amandacheriephoto, Twitter @acheriephoto and Like my page on Facebook too! Also, If you're looking for a gift or a little something for yourself - Check out my Etsy store Hello Cherie Designs, here.

Check out my previous session too! The first time I have ever shot labor + delivery photos.. See the full post here!
 
XOXO - Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment