Pages

19 July 2016

PNW / IDAHO WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER: JULIA and SHANE VAN DEN HENDE | LAIRMONT MANOR WEDDING, BELLINGHAM WEDDING

Congratulations Julia + Shane! I felt so privileged to have such a huge part on your wedding day and wedding weekend! It was a spectacular time hanging out with you two! Julia is one of my lifelong best friends.. From meeting in the 3rd grade when she knocked on my door selling Girl Scout cookies to graduating from the same high school together.. We have numerous memories just growing up around the corner from each other and I felt so proud to be there for her in this part of her life with Shane! In all the years and all the people you have met along the way - It means a lot that you still chose me! Thank you for letting me tag along in these moments you will cherish forever, I loved capturing every shining moment.

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram @amandacheriephoto, Twitter @acheriephoto and Like my page on Facebook too! Also, If you're looking for a gift or a little something for yourself - Check out my Etsy store Hello Cherie Designs, here.

Check out my previous session too! Julia + Shane's engagement photos at the beautiful PNW Larrabee State Park.. See the full post here!
 
XOXO - Amanda










No comments:

Post a Comment