Pages

05 June 2016

BOISE | NAMPA WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER: KATIE + DAVE

What a fun day to photograph! This wedding was quite special because the Bride and Groom had no idea I was going to be there to photograph their wedding. Katie's Aunt Norah contacted me a few days before the wedding to see if I was available - Luckily, I was and was also totally down to do this for them on such short notice. It was so awesome seeing Katie's face when she saw me standing there with my camera in hand! They got married at the Ada County Courthouse on May 11, on a beautiful, sunny day! I am so glad doing my photography full-time allows my schedule to be flexible enough to take on shoots like this :) Thanks Norah for calling me, and Congrats to Katie + Dave!

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram @amandacheriephoto, Twitter @acheriephoto and Like my page on Facebook too! Also, If you're looking for a gift or a little something for yourself - Check out my Etsy store Hello Cherie Designs, here.

Check out my last session too! This couple is the cutest with their pup!.. See the post here.

Happy Sunday! 
XOXO - Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment