Pages

14 May 2016

NAMPA / BOISE LIFESTYLE PHOTOGRAPHER: ERIKA + RILEY

So how is it that we have terrible weather all week and this ONE day we get the most perfect lighting and weather - all in time for this session! I am so thankful because it was so amazing. We had fun walking around with Riley and Erika! They also brought their cute pup, Hansel. I love that they brought him too for some photos :)

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram @amandacheriephoto, Twitter @acheriephoto and Like my page on Facebook too! Also, If you're looking for a gift or a little something for yourself - Check out my Etsy store Hello Cherie Designs, here.

Check out my last session too! Some sweet family photos.. See the post here.

Two posts in two days? Lucky you! Hope you enjoy these :)
XOXO - Amanda






No comments:

Post a Comment