Pages

11 June 2016

BOISE | NAMPA LIFESTYLE PHOTOGRAPHER: STEPHENIE + DEXTER, THE VILLAGE at MERIDIAN

Okay, cute pink doors, mint walls and color-changing string lights!? I was so excited when Stephanie agreed to shoot their session at The Village in Meridian! I loved walking around with these two and experimenting with the blue hour look! I think its my new favorite thing.. :) Hope you guys enjoy looking at these photos, I had so much fun taking these! If you or anyone you know are interested in a session with me, email me: amandacheriephotography@gmail.com

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram @amandacheriephoto, Twitter @acheriephoto and Like my page on Facebook too! Also, If you're looking for a gift or a little something for yourself - Check out my Etsy store Hello Cherie Designs, here.

Check out my last session too! The happiest little courthouse wedding! See the post here.

Hope you all are enjoying the weekend!
XOXO - Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment