Pages

24 June 2016

BOISE | NAMPA LIFESTYLE PHOTOGRAPHER: MICHELLE AND ADAM HAYNES, LABOR and DELIVERY

On April 28 I was asked to do a very special session - something I had never done before! Michelle came to me asking if I would photograph the labor and delivery for their first baby! I was so excited about this amazing opportunity. We had a meeting and discussed why she wanted this session and all of the photos that inspired her to hire me. I loved hearing her heart! On May 14, 2016 Jack Anderson Haynes was brought into their loving arms! Feeling blessed to have been there to capture this unforgettable part of their lives.. Thank you Adam + Michelle, Congrats!

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram @amandacheriephoto, Twitter @acheriephoto and Like my page on Facebook too! Also, If you're looking for a gift or a little something for yourself - Check out my Etsy store Hello Cherie Designs, here.

Check out my last session too! You won't want to miss out on the photos we took at The Village.. See the post here.

Happy Fri-YAY!
XOXO - Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment