Pages

13 May 2016

NAMPA / BOISE FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHER: HARDY FAMILY

Super excited to share these photos with you all. This is just the sweetest family ever! It also happens to be the family of my roommate from college too! It was awesome to walk around and catch up with her and the family. They all came to Idaho to watch the youngest daughter graduate from NNU (Congrats Elena)! With having the family all in one place - photos were a definite YES during this time together all at once. Just in time for Mother's Day! From Kansas, to California, to Boston here they all are together - enjoying their time. So happy they chose me to capture it...

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram @amandacheriephoto, Twitter @acheriephoto and Like my page on Facebook too! Also, If you're looking for a gift or a little something for yourself - Check out my Etsy store Hello Cherie Designs, here.

Check out my last session too! A lifestyle session with Banesa - You really won't want to miss it! See the post here.

Happy Friday everyone.
XOXO - Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment