Pages

29 April 2016

NAMPA / BOISE LIFESTYLE PHOTOGRAPHER | BANESA

This session with Banesa was so fun! She is such a creative person - always makes it a pleasure to work with someone like her on a shoot like this. She is unbelievably stunning inside and out - and that henna she had elegantly applied from her hand to her feet, can you say amazing?!! The sun shined radiantly for us at the beginning of her session for some beautiful golden light, my favorite for photos! :) We had a lot of laughs and enjoyed some good conversation - thankful to call this lady my friend. My goal is to make my clients feel as amazing as they look in my photos before and after the session. It makes me happy to provide a long lasting art that my clients can look back on for the rest of their lives. Email me to book your session for Summer or Fall >> amandacheriephotography@gmail.com

Follow me on Instagram @amandacheriephoto, Twitter @acheriephoto and Like my page on Facebook too!

Check out my last session too! Engagements with Becca & Kevin - They are pretty dang cute! See their post here.

Happy Friday!
XOXO - Amanda

4 comments:

  1. This landscape was just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um these are AMAZING. You look lovely. Cheers to all involved. Well done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It was a very fun shoot! Banesa is a beauty.

      Delete