Pages

22 April 2016

NAMPA / BOISE ENGAGEMENT PHOTOGRAPHER: KEVIN + BECCA

Photographing these two cuties was SO fun! We strolled through some gorgeous orchards that had the poofiest blooms on the trees - it was beautiful. We then moved to a spot nearby with an awesome view, and some more green trees. We also took some photos at these wooden crates where the sun was as golden as ever! I'm loving these spring days where the weather is literally JUST RIGHT - Can I get an amen to that, photographers? Well, I am stoked to hop along the journey of these two and photograph their wedding in July - really looking forward to capturing their day! Thanks for choosing me :) Hope you all enjoy these as much as I did. Don't forget to leave us a comment below!

Follow me on Instagram @amandacheriephoto, Twitter @acheriephoto and Like my page on Facebook too! Email me to book your session - I have some RAD deals going on right now >> amandacheriephotography@gmail.com

Did you see my last lifestyle session with Madi? If not you're totally missing out - pretty girl and awesome classic truck... enough said? Thought so... See the post here.

Happy Friday!
XOXO - Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Great pix Amanda. I enjoyed looking at your blog and also Instagram. Really fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to keep it updated often! Thank you so much for checking it out and the nice comment!

      Delete