Pages

20 April 2016

NAMPA / BOISE LIFESTYLE PHOTOGRAPHER | MADI SEWARD

I am beyond excited to share this magical, golden hour shoot with you guys! It came together super quick, but in all the best ways! I was looking for someone to take photos of on this last Sunday because another client bumped their session out a few weeks. So I was already planning to shoot this day, but needed to find someone quick! So when Madi messaged me - I was so excited to plan this with her in a matter of days! We were both on the same page about the vibe for these photos, so it was really fun talking back and forth, leading up to this day. She looks absolutely gorgeous and her happy, cheerful and wonderful self just shines through in all of these images. I have nothing but great things to say about this girl! Madi has such a fun personality and a huge heart! I am so happy to call her one of my friends and I can't wait to see where life takes her. Also, huge shout out to her cousin for trusting us to take photos with his amazing yellow truck! It was perfect for this lifestyle session! Leave us a comment and tell us what you think about her session below!

Don't forget to LIKE Amanda Cherie Photography on Facebook and FOLLOW me on Instagram too! Book your session by emailing me at: amandacheriephotography@gmail.com

Just in case you missed my last lifestyle session, check it out HERE!
amandacheriephotography@gmail.com 

1 comment: