Pages

17 December 2015

AMANDA CHERIE PHOTOGRAPHY | HOLIDAY MINI-SESSIONS 2015

This year's Mini-Sessions were so much fun! I spent WEEKS ahead of time working on the ideas I had and making them come to life. I love that part of my job! Seriously, so in love with this set-up! I planned out every detail. I especially loved the hot chocolate bar with Dutch Bros hot chocolate and mini marshmallows! It added some warmth to the cold weather! Major props to my amazing husband for helping me build the tee-pee and helping me out all day! My clients were troopers out in the frigid weather (19 degrees) for these awesome photos! Thanks again for all who came out! I hope you all had as much as I did on this day ♥

Be sure to Like Amanda Cherie Photography on Facebook, Follow me on Instagram too! (@amandacheriephoto)

amandacheriephotography@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment