Pages

16 April 2013

NAMPA LIFESTYLE PHOTOGRAPHER | ATALIE

I was so thrilled when "Instagram" friend, Atalie mentioned to me a while ago that she would be heading to Nampa in April for a wedding with her husband. Naturally, we thought it would be silly if we didn't actually meet. Later, realized we had quite a few friends in common & tons of interests in common too! Spilling about blogs, design, books, photography, fashion and our small towns, ect. It was SO fun to meet someone like her, that i now get to call a "real" friend! These are moments when social media / networking is super awesome. I can't wait to see where she goes in life, and what she does with her talents. We will be working on a logo for a blog she is setting up with a friend, and I am super excited about collaborating with her on that! Which i should mention, I would love to take on  freelance design work if you or someone you know is looking for a designer! I am your girl. Email me at: hellocheriehandmade@gmail.com


It was so fun to photograph you, Atalie! If you are interested in a lifestyle session, email me at: amandacheriephotography@gmail.com I am totally down for creative, styled shoots if you want to collaborate on ideas! Also, you can find Atalie (@atattack) and I (@amandarotz) on Instagram as well!

xoxo amanda cherie.

3 comments:

  1. so fun. love her color palette choices. great work, amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute session! NEED her "hello" sweater....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! You really capture her personality here! Love that anchor tattoo also!

    ReplyDelete